About High Temperature Teflon Tape
Ⅰ. Main performance characteristics of high temperature Teflon tape
1. Used between low temperature -196℃ and high temperature 300℃, with weather resistance and anti-aging. After practical application, if placed for 200 days at a high temperature of 250℃, not only the strength will not decrease, but the weight will not decrease; if placed at 350℃ for 120 hours, the weight will only decrease by about 0.6%; it can maintain the original softness under the ultra-low temperature of -180℃.
2. Non-adhesion: The high-temperature Teflon tape has smooth surface, and it is not easy to adhere to any substance. It is easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to the surface; almost all adhesive substances, such as paste, resin and paint, can be easily removed.
3. Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali, and various organic solvents.
4. Drug resistance and non-toxicity. It can withstand almost all pharmaceutical items.
5. High temperature Teflon tape has high insulation properties (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
6. Fire and flame retardant.
7. Easy to use with long service life. The conventional thickness of high temperature Teflon tape is 0.08MM, 0.13MM, 0.18MM, and the colors are brown and white.
Ⅱ. The main application of high temperature Teflon tape
1. Insulation coating for wire and cable industry;
2. Insulating lining in the electro-oxygen industry;
3. The surface cladding of the storage tank roller and the friction surface lining of the guide rail can be directly attached to various large planes and regular curved surfaces (such as rollers). The operation is simple, eliminating the restrictions on spraying PTFE materials that require professional equipment, special processes, and must be transported to a professional spraying factory for processing;
4. Used as insulating high temperature material in textile, food, medicine, wood processing and other sectors;
5. Color printing packaging machines, plastic weaving wire drawing machines, microwave drying, various conveyor belts and various bag-making machines in the clothing hot-sticking and sealing packaging industry, and the hot-pressing and sealing end faces of the sealing machine.