Good News! The High Temperature Tape Can Be Recycled!
High temperature tape has excellent thermal stability, but high temperature double-sided adhesive tape produces a lot of scraps during production and use. The thermal decomposition temperature of high temperature double-sided adhesive tape is generally around 380°C, which becomes industrial solid waste. At present, the method of landfill or incineration is generally only used in the world, which will not only cause a waste of social resources, but also cause a certain level of secondary pollution.
1. High temperature tape can be recycled
Research and develop recycling technology for high temperature tape waste, and use the recycling to obtain high-purity raw material monomers, and recycle to manufacture high temperature tapes, which meets environmental protection requirements, reduces environmental pollution, saves resources, and can generate higher economic and social benefits.
The use of recycling technology for high temperature double-sided adhesive tape waste and production technology of high temperature tape to manufacture high temperature tapes will definitely play a good role in demonstrating China's endeavors at this stage to vigorously advocate industrial restructuring, promote technological innovation, change the mode of economic growth, build a resource-saving and environment-friendly society, and vigorously develop a circular economy, and promote environmental protection.
The use of monomer gained from the recycling of high temperature double-sided polyimide tape waste for manufacturing high temperature tape products is a very good project, with advanced technology, independent intellectual property rights and extremely optimistic market prospects, which is in line with the current global industrial development trend, and also in line with the country's vigorous development for circular economy and the relevant industrial policies of the National 12th Five-Year Plan to support the new material industry. After the project is completed, it will forcefully promote the application and development of high-performance polymer materials in the electronic film industry, generating huge economic and social benefits.
2. The maintenance and use of high temperature tape
(1) The high temperature tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
(2) Do not make the high temperature tape crawl or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
(3) The high temperature tape should be placed in a roll without folding, and should be turned over once a season when it is stored for a long time.
(4) The type and specifications of high temperature tape should be selected reasonably according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
(5) High temperature tapes of different varieties, different specifications, models, strengths, and cloth layers are not allowed to be connected (grouped) together for use.
(6) Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of high temperature tape. Foreign matter will affect the eccentricity of the tape, cause the difference in tension, and even cause breakage.
(7) When it is found that the high temperature tape has early damage during use, the cause should be found and got rid of in time to avoid the appearance of undesirable consequences.