What Is Glass Cloth Adhesive Tape?
The glass cloth adhesive tape is made of 0.13mm thick imported glass cloth coated with high-performance silica gel. The thickness of the tape is 0.18mm±0.02mm. The product has good temperature resistance (-40℃～260℃), strong adhesion and toughness. It has the characteristics of tear resistance, and is used for high-strength insulation protection such as H-class heat-resistant insulation binding, various high-temperature sandblast protection and lithium manganese battery insulation wrapping. Adhesive tapes are particularly cost-effective and are used in high-temperature insulation protection applications such as air-conditioning appliances, automotive electronics, and digital electronics.
Features of glass cloth adhesive tape:
1. Good thermal stability. The gloss cloth adhesive tape, including both the single-sided glass cloth tape and the double-sided glass cloth tape can work at 180℃ for a long time, and withstand the high temperature of 260℃ in a short time.
2. It's soft and tear-resist, adhesive closely, not easy to deform, which is suitable for pasting protection on the surface of various profiles.
3. No glue residue. There will be no glue residue when the tape is torn off after a long-time high-temperature curing;
4. High mechanical strength. It is suitable for tight and firm coil wrapping;
5. It has excellent temperature resistance (-50℃—260℃), superior adhesion and strong tear resistance;
6. Glass cloth adhesive tape is the most important high-strength insulation protection for electronic production;
7. Glass cloth adhesive tape can be used for high-strength insulation protection such as H-class heat-resistant insulation binding, various high-temperature sandblast protection and lithium manganese battery insulation wrapping.;
8. High cost effectiveness. Glass cloth adhesive tape has been widely used in high-temperature insulation protection occasions such as air-conditioning appliances, automotive electronics, and digital electronics.
Application of glass cloth adhesive tape:
1. The glass cloth tape of high-temperature resistance can withstand the temperature of 180 ℃ for a long time, and has high tensile strength and strong adhesion. It is widely used for wrapping the lead wires of H-class motors and transformers.
2. The glass cloth adhesive tape is explosion-proof and anti-leakage, which is widely used for insulating and wrapping high-energy lithium batteries.
3. It can be used for various high-temperature sandblasting protection and high-temperature shielding protection.