Features and Application Fields of High Light Shielding Tape
Light shading tape is a tape that uses a special environmentally-friendly substrate, whose surface is specially treated to achieve partial or complete shading, and back is coated with strong and durable adhesive on one or both sides. Light shielding tape black single/double-sided tape has light shielding function, using a black film made by a unique printing process as the base material, and has excellent shielding and insulating properties.
Light shading tape is also called opaque tape, and is also called shading material widely. It is an adhesive material that can be used to wrap the borders of LED and LCD display screens to shield the light source and block the light source from penetrating. Its shading performance is superior, with soft material, firm paste, and it is not easy to warp. It is a low-cost, good-effect accessory product used on LED.
Classification of light shading tape:
Classified by material: shading paper tape, shading film tape;
Classified by color: bright silver shading tape, matte silver shading tape, black silver shading tape, black shading tape, black and white shading tape, silver shading tape, white film (white shading tape);
Classified by the adhesiveness: single-sided adhesive light shading tape, double-sided adhesive shading tape；
Classified by the degree of shading: semi-transparent shading tape, completely opaque shading tape;
Classified by the substrate: single-layer release bottom shading tape, double-layer release bottom shading tape.
Features of light shading tape:
1. The black PET substrate surface can be treated with matt finish;
2. Perform 180° peel test under the condition of 25μm PET polyester film mounting and stretching speed of 300mm/min;
3. It is processed in a clean environment of class 1000, with excellent cleanliness;
4. The black coating is used for printing, which has excellent opacity. The black coating has excellent insulation;
5. Storage temperature: 5~30℃. Avoid placing it under direct sunlight, low temperature (below 0℃), high temperature (above 40℃), and high humidity (above 70%RH).