How to Identify and Store High Temperature Resistant Tape?
Ⅰ. Identification method of high temperature resistant tape
1. Appearance and taste;
2. Residues after ignition and combustion;
3. The actual high temperature test: after the high temperature of 260 °, check whether there is residual glue, shrinkage and other phenomena.
Ⅱ. Storage method of high temperature resistant tape
1. Adhesive tape should be stored in a warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2. The high temperature resistant tape should be placed in a roll, not folded, and turned over once a season when it is stored for a long time.
3. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a rigging with a crossbeam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edges, and do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls.
4. The type and specifications of the high temperature resistant tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to connect tapes of different varieties, specifications, models, strengths, and cloth layers together.
6. It is best to use thermal vulcanization glue for conveyor belt joints to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roller and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt should comply with relevant regulations.
8. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the abrasion of the tape should be avoided.
9. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of high temperature resistant tape. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage of the tape.
10. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.