What to Do if High Temperature Tape Reach a Viscose Situation
When we are in production, there will be a lot of high-temperature adhesive tape problems. We can remove it by using a cotton cloth to take a small amount of water and wipe it. How to solve this problem from the root cause?
After high-temperature baking, high-temperature adhesive tapes have problems such as residual glue and glue overflow. If these minor problems are not carefully observed, there is no way to find out. This has a great impact on the baking paint, and usually results in insufficient spraying and empty spots, etc. Phenomenon, affecting product quality. In view of this kind of phenomenon, the key is to control the quality of high-temperature tape suppliers. We must first pay attention to screening and testing in the supply link, and then put it into production after inspection, so that we can check from the raw materials. Secondly, if we find that there is residual glue during the production process, we should immediately take out the abnormal workpiece and store it separately. At the same time, we should strengthen the inspection of online products. Solve problems in the production process. Finally, analyze the defective products in the production process according to the actual situation, until the root of the problem is found, and only from the root can the common problem of high-temperature adhesive tape be solved.
To avoid the occurrence of glue, high temperature tapes should be stored correctly:
1. Adhesive tape should be stored in a warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2. Adhesive tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned over once a season when it is stored for too long.
3. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edges, and do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls and throwing sleeves.
4. The type and specifications of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
5. Do not use tapes of different varieties, specifications, strengths, and cloth layers together (matching groups).
6. It is best to use thermal vulcanization glue for conveyor belt joints to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the transfer roller of the conveyor and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt should comply with relevant regulations.
8. Don't make the tape snake or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and loading and unloading devices, the abrasion of the tape should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape. Foreign matter will affect the eccentricity of the tape, the difference in tension, and even breakage.
11. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.