What Are the Characteristics and Applications of Polyimide Tape?
Ⅰ. Overview of polyimide tapes
1. Polyimide tape, suitable for wave solder shielding of electronic circuit boards, protection of gold fingers and high-grade electrical insulation, motor insulation, and fixing of positive and negative terminals of lithium batteries.
2. The tape is based on polyimide film, and is coated with high-performance silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. There are two types of materials: single-sided fluoroplastic release material composite or non-composite. Coating high precision up to ±2.5um, no scratches, wire drawing and other phenomena, good shearing, easy punching die-cutting, excellent high temperature resistance and solvent resistance!
3. Black polyimide tape (black Kapton polyimide tape) uses black polyimide film coated with silicone adhesive, which has excellent high and low temperature resistance (can be used in the temperature range of -60 ~ +280 ° C), electrical insulation In addition, it has good thermal conductivity and light-shielding properties.
Ⅱ. The characteristics of polyimide tapes
1. The short-term temperature resistance of polyimide tape is 300 °C, and the long-term temperature resistance is 260 °C.
2. The ultra thin kapton tape has good adhesion, solvent resistance, no tin penetration, no glue residue, and the product has excellent electrical properties.
3. Ultra-thin polyimide tape has high insulation, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low electrolysis, good mechanical properties, friction resistance and tear resistance.
4. The ultra-thin polyimide tape is specially treated with adhesive, which has strong adhesive force and leaves no residue on the masked surface after tearing it off.
Ⅲ. The application of polyimide tapes
1. In the electronic and electrical industry, polyimide tape 3d printing can be used for insulation wrapping of H-class motors and transformer coils with high requirements, wrapping and fixing the ends of high temperature coils, temperature measuring thermal resistance protection, capacitor and wire entanglement and other high temperature work. Bonded insulation under conditions.
2. Polyimide tape can be used for electronic protection and paste in the circuit board manufacturing industry, especially suitable for SMT temperature-resistant protection, electronic switches, PCB gold finger protection, electronic transformers, relays, etc. Electronic Components. And according to the needs of special processes, there are polyimide tapes with low static electricity and flame retardant! High temperature surface reinforcement protection, high temperature spray painting and sandblasting of metal materials to cover surface protection, after high temperature spray painting and baking, it is easy to peel off without leaving glue residue. It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, high tensile strength, good chemical resistance, no glue residue, ROHS environmental protection and halogen-free.
The above is the whole introduction of HOPELIGHT about the characteristics and applications of polyimide tapes, and I hope to help you. If you want to know more relevant product knowledge, pay attention to this site, we will update it regularly. If necessary, welcome to consult.